OFFICIAL KTM JUNIOR RACING PROGRAM 2021
Thank you for your interest in the KTM JUNIOR RACING program. This is truly a unique opportunity for your child to experience life as a professional racer for a day! Below you will find the official rules, the KTM JUNIOR RACING event schedule and application form. Please read through all the information carefully.
For the safety of all riders, the rider applying for the program must have at least one year of racing experience to be eligible. Today's Supercross tracks are not playgrounds and present very challenging riding conditions. To make sure the KTM JUNIOR RACING experience is a positive one, every parent should strongly evaluate whether or not their child's riding skills are up to the challenge.
How the application process works:
- Get yourself familiar with the rules and information outlined here
- Complete the 2021 Application in full and include all supplemental materials.
- Qualified applicants will be selected at random. A drawing to determine final contestants will be conducted 4 weeks before selected event.
- All applicants will be notified at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Those picked will receive detailed instructions regarding race day procedures.
- Please be sure to check the box for all rounds you are interested in racing.
- KTM JUNIOR RACING Participants and mechanics must be current American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) members on the day of the event to receive track-access passes. AMA memberships can be renewed and/or purchased online prior to event.
If selected, riders will:
- Pay a $300 (US) entry fee
- Receive a complete KTM x Troy Lee Designs riding outfit (pants, jersey, gloves)
- Receive a KTM JUNIOR RACING Participation Certificate
- Receive a day experiencing the "Factory Rider Treatment"
- Arrive at the Supercross location on Saturday morning for registration and practice
- Participate in the KTM JUNIOR RACING race during the intermission of Saturday night's main event